On 28/03/2012 10:11, Norman Dunbar wrote:
On 27/03/12 19:50, Rich Mellor wrote:
Following the announcement of the new UK postal rates from 30th April, I
have done a quick calculation based on keyboard membranes, our most
popular item.
Those costs increases are diabolical. If the post office aka Royal Mail wants to encourage customers, it should be dropping its prices. Not pricing people away.

Just my £0.02.

Cheers,
Norm.

I tend to agree Norman with one proviso, If the PO is to keep a national delivery for standard prices then private companies should be tasked to do the same not cherry pick the inner cites as they do (speaking as a rural dweller here). If I could think of a link betwixt Qdos and the NHS I might mention the health bill but as I can't I shan't
All the best - Bill