Von: "Bob Spelten" <b...@upcmail.nl>
An: "ql-us...@q-v-d.com" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Betreff: [Ql-Users] UPUT & Qubide
Datum: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:20:14 +0200

Can anyone explain this?

I have the following line in a program:
: aa$= PEEK$(address,length): UPUT #c3%,aa$

This reads a line from screen memory and writes this to a _pic file on
win1_.
The ten byte header has already been written to the file channel with
BPUT's.
Qlib reported an error "invalid parameter" for UPUT, on my Aurora.
I checked the parameters, aa$ has length and the channel is valid.
The program and this line does work fine on QPC.

I thought it might have to do with the CF-card I use as win1_, where the
channel is opened.
So I tried my other Aurora, with a real drive as win1_, this gave the same
error.
Then I used ram2_ instead and everything worked as it should.
The picture came out fine.

This looks like a Qubide issue to me.

Bob

--