On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:43 AM, Tony Firshman <t...@firshman.co.uk> wrote:
> .... and mine has arrived.
>
> Two problems - no spare SD card and no suitable monitor (8-)#
>
> I am told capacitor C6 (by the power socket) can break off - I will secure
> mine with carpenter's hot glue.
>
> The best working solution is a monitor with USB and HDMI sockets.
>
> I wonder if UQLX is going to work......
>
> Tony

So do I and am following with interest.

I have a friend with a 3D printer and a few rolls of black ABS plastic
- I was thinking it would be fun to print some enclosures for the Pi
in the style of the QL... Wouldn't mind owning one myself actually,
but really would want to print larger objects than 20x20x10cm

Dave