From: Tony Firshman <t...@firshman.co.uk>
Subject: [Ql-Users] Rasberry Pi arrived
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Date: Saturday, 23 June, 2012, 10:43

.... and mine has arrived.

Two problems - no spare SD card and no suitable monitor (8-)#

I am told capacitor C6 (by the power socket) can break off - I will secure mine
with carpenter's hot glue.

The best working solution is a monitor with USB and HDMI sockets.

I wonder if UQLX is going to work......

Tony

--        t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman