Tony,
Instead of using a second adapter, I use a micro HDMI male to standard HDMI male Adapter, Plus a standard HDMI male to female cable. That was the simplest to get from within easy reach.
Two adapters in line are probably too easy to break with a clumsy move.
When I have a bit more time I might probably open up the dock and fit a full size HDMI connector. I have seen examples on the web and it is probably easy to do

Regards
Tobias

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Am 9. Januar 2013 15:05:17 schrieb Tony Firshman <t...@firshman.co.uk>:
Tobias Fröschle wrote, on 9/Jan/13 14:57 | Jan9:

> Am 9. Januar 2013 14:45:18 schrieb Tony Firshman <t...@firshman.co.uk>:
>> Dave Walker wrote, on 9/Jan/13 14:03 | Jan9:
>> > Tobias,
>> >
>> > I got it from eBay:
>> >

>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micro-HDMI-Type-D-Female-to-Micro-HDMI-Type-D-Female-Connector-Adapter-Gold-/320786316751?pt=UK_Computing_Sound_Vision_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item4ab05abdcf
>>

>> ... and this is the other hdmi adapter:
>> http://tinyurl.com/asqvkyv
>>
 > Tony: I'm afraid no. The 'micro' end must be female.
 > Dave: Thanks, but as I thought: Ships from China. Too long wait and
 > too
 > much hassle with customs clearance.
Ah - missed that.
 > Regards,
 > Tobias
 >

 > Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
 > http://www.aqua-mail.com

Yes it is - you plug http://tinyurl.com/asqvkyv micro hdmi male into the
micro female/female adapter.

This gives std hdmi female to micro hdmi female, which then plugs into a
std hdmi lead.

I agree a std hdmi male to micro hdmi female lead is best - does it exist?

Tony

--
        t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman