Neil Riley
I expect most of us will know or have had dealings with Bill Richardson and EEC.
He has just died well into his 90s.
Tony

Whilst I didn't know bill personally, my thoughts are with his friends and family.

From those photographs, he looks a character and I bet he had a few stories to tell.

Indeed he was. Many was the time he intended to retire yet could not stay away from selling computers and components.

My first memory of him when I read Tony's email was at a QL workshop in either Portishead or Clevedon many years ago (Bill would have been in his seventies). After the workshop, we had to walk to the hotel. Bill's suitcase had a lot of QL bits in it and was quite heavy. While the rest of us wondered how he'd manage it, Stuart Honeyball just grabbed the suitcase, up on Stuart's shoulders and off we marched! Bill seemed a bit surprised but walked there with the rest of us.

Quite a character, as you said, Neil. He will be missed on the QL scene.