I would dearly like to pay my respects to Bill Richardson.
Unfortunately, I am not very well myself and there is no one near me I could
travel with.
There used to be several, but alas, they are also departed.

I first met Bill at the ZX Fairs in the Horticultural Hall.
His stand was always a profusion of software, hardware and little bits and
pieces, manna from heaven to the eager convert.
In many respects Bill stood head and shoulders above the rest of us.
I remember him telling me how he acted as a go between for Texas Instruments
and Timex in Glasgow.
Thousands benefitted from his finding them work with out knowing he existed.
Sadly missed, I feel grateful for having known him.
May God bless you and keep you Bill.

John Taylor.