Yes, I tried all (I think) these combinations when I first got my PC...the
|\ key gives nothing at all evebn with SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, etc. ALT/3 gives 3, etc. I can get at some characters using clavier, but I have to use parts of the keyboard that work normally under QPC for them to work with the clavier
mappings. Quite a few keys just don't work properly...strange. But, as I
say, they do under SMSQmulator so I can probably start SBASIC coding again!

Jon
We do hear about this from time to time, the classic being that in the QPC startup dialogue you have to set many UK laptops to have a USA keyboard.

It would be interesting to hear from users who've had experience of such keyboard problems and how they solved the problems or worked around them.

Dilwyn