Hi All,

François van Elemen graciously let me have his version of Proforma (1.15).

I was then able to see the problem - actually, it seems that all letters are drawn in very small characters, making them seem like a thin line.

This doesn't happen with my version (1.16) of proforma.

When I then tried v. 1.15 on QPC, exactly the same problem arose.

So, for me, this is a problem with version 1.15 of Proforma and not with SMSQmulator.

If you are having problems, check the version and get the latest (?) proforma.

Wolfgang