Hi Dave et al,
I'm a moderate possibility for co-work on joomla today :-) having worked a
smidgeon (only one :-) on CMS before retirement, if telework would be possible.
Content mainly? Tech at a distance, arm waving at a distance, is problematical
though.

Doug L. 37830 USA

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone