Tony said -
    " ... but grammar is the foundation of language *and* understanding.
Let grammar slip and meaning becomes less clear, or even entirely different!"

No one, least of all those who write 'code', could fail to see the importance of this.

But this list is open (and usually overtly welcoming) to everyone's' contribution.

If contributors - no matter how correct they may be - choose to 'publically' correct (even humiliate) contributors here [as I am unashamedly attempting to do now] the excellent spirit we all usually enjoy will be spoiled and some would-be contributors will become/remain 'lurkers'. We shall all be the poorer then.

John in Wales