Sorry to hear your website was attacked Norman, but glad to hear you've been able to deal with it.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your sickness.

No doubt coincidence, but you may have noticed the contact message form has disappeared from my website. My inbox got flooded with all sorts of horrible emails recently which came from that message form. I've removed the message form from my site for the time being until I can make time to use a more secure script with a decent captcha etc.

There are some slightly less than nice people out there.

Dilwyn