I disagree - I think that the ql-user mailing list is not necessarily the
best place to ask for interest in this.

The QL Forum is gaining new members all the while - many of whom have only
just obtained a QL and it is probably better to include them in any
discussion.

One of the issues with location (apart from the cost of the venue) is of
course that if Quanta would like to have a presence, the cost and
persuading them that going to a QL event (rather than just a Quanta event)
is worthwhile.

That said, personally, the problems for me (as one of the last traders) is
the cost and distance - as I am not driving very far at the moment, and I
would need to take stock!

Rich
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
www.sellmyretro.com