On 11/11/2013 19:54, Geoff Wicks wrote:
On 11/11/2013 19:14, Derek Stewart wrote:
On 10/11/13 16:57, Geoff Wicks wrote:
On 09/11/2013 20:27, Derek Stewart wrote:
On 09/11/13 16:21, Norman Dunbar wrote:
Evening all,

new job, no time for hardly anything at the moment, so a serious delay
in replying.

In the event of there being a QL is 30 event, in the UK or abroad, it is
highly unlikely that I would attend.

Cheers,
Norm.

Hi,

Why not have a QL Show in each country and we support each other...

How very kind of you to offer to organise and finance the UK event!

Best Wishes,

Geoff

Please do not be silly...

I am not being silly. You are the one that's being silly.

Someone has to organise a UK show and Quanta has refused to do it,

Best wishes,

Geoff

Hey, Hang on Geoff,

I cannot find any record of QUANTA "refusing to organise a UK show" - ever.

Who's organised the AGM weekend for the past decade or so?

If QUANTA have failed to organise the right TYPE of event, then that's a different issue. It hasn't been for the want of asking for someone else (or some other sub-group) to put on a suitable event that QUANTA can use to hold their AGM at.

I seem to recall that it was you who condemned one of the very few other offers of help as "unsuitable venue" - a point that the QUANTA Committee had to agree with after receiving your report.

Another occasion of  "You die if you do and you die if you don't" I think!!

Can YOU get information from the QUANTA Membership regarding just what they do want?

Regards to all,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Membership Secretary.