Rich,

One of the things we want to change is how drives are detected and
initialized.

If anyone would like to do this work with us and is familiar, comfortable
and skilled at producing ROM images from the code provided, please get in
touch with me off-list. Work would be compensated.

Dave

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Rich Mellor (RWAP)
<r...@rwapservices.co.uk>wrote:

> Just be careful with the last ROMs - not sure if it was an error with the
> ROM
> code, or the utilities which went with them - I recall that the disk could
> be
> corrupted if you used the recycle bin facility !!
>
> I also had problems that if the QL had not been switched on for a while,
> QubIDE
> would no longer recognise the drive...
>
> Rich
> www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
> www.sellmyretro.com
>

> > On February 2, 2014 at 7:03 PM Dave Park <d...@sinclairql.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hehe
> >
> > I don't know how I missed that! Actually, I do! I have two identically
> > named folders, and looked in the same one twice - the wrong one!
> >
> > Thanks Marcel!
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Marcel Kilgus
> > <ql-us...@mail.kilgus.net>wrote:

> not
> > > source,
> > >
> > > Google "qubide source" and voila: