Concept 3D now available as freeware

A 3D graphics package, written by the late Robert Fingerle and published by US
software house Tesseract Software.

Prior to his death, the author gave permission for the software to be freely
released for the QL.

The software is configured for microdrive, so you may need to use a FLP_USE
"MDV" command to run it from floppy disk, for example. Unfortunately, I have no
manual for the software, so I have included a magazine review from 1986 with
the software in the form of a Quill _doc file called concpt3d_doc which you may
wish to read before trying the software. Alternatively, read the article as a
(256K) PDF file on the same page. Although I haven’t had time yet to try
running the software myself, the review seems to imply it’s a great 3D graphics
program.

The software is available to download from my website at
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/graphics/index.html

I am grateful to Timothy Swenson for obtaining the permission to release the
software, and to Rich Mellor for preserving a copy of the software before it
was allowed to vanish forever.

Dilwyn