I scanned my manual of Concept 3D a while back. It is quite big though; 70MB in
size. If someone can handle files that big, I can send it right away. If not I
can try to rescan it at a lower quality setting.

I am looking forward to play with that software again. My original microdirve
died while I was trying to make a copy. The title screen of my program Double
Block was done with Concept 3D. I also did an animation of a rotating USS
Enterprise with it.

François