Timothy Swenson wrote:
> Welcome to the world of fatherhood.  I'd say that you have 18 years
> before you get rid of her, but my oldest is 22 and still living at home.

That's not too bad, I extended my stay until I was 25 or so ;-)

> I can't believe it's been 14 years since you visited my place.  My
> youngest was born after the West Coast QL show and she is now a freshman
> in High School.

Wow, that is just... wow :-) Unfortunately I have a memory like swiss
cheese but I do very much remember the hot-tub session in your backyard :-)

> Good luck and do try to get some sleep (yea, fat chance).

It's the couch for me tonight as some hard work weeks in the software
mines lay before me. So I might actually get some sleep, thanks :-)

Cheers, Marcel