Hi Norman,

I read the PDF version on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the mobi version on a Kindle, I much prefer the kindle version.

But I think for flexibility all formats should be availabile, or even if there were only ePub, I would convert the file with Calibre to mobi format.

But I thought it was very readable and am looking forward to future editions.

Regards,

Derek