There was no talk of Megaboard while I was at Sandy. Development would have
happened after I left the company, while I was in college. They did
prototype a few things, but they would not go to manufacture unless they
were very confident of selling enough to make a good profit.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If anyone has any info on it I would love
to know.

Dave

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Ralf Reköndt <ralf.rekoe...@t-online.de>wrote:

> I just read in QL-World 08/88 a review from Simon Goodwin about a
> Microfair, where he have seen a prototype of Sandy's Megaboard. So I think,
> it has materialized in some way.
>
> Does anybody (Dave?) know, what happened with the board or with this
> anyway?
>
> Cheers...Ralf

Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC