Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
> Are you aware of this:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20080507162255/http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/en/projects/68ktester
>
> There is a test results file which is supposed to help for exactly that
> kind of situation - the results are those from a real cpu.

If anybody is seriously interested, I have ported the C++ code to C68
and now have a test runner for these results that works within the
SMSQDOS system. I guess it could potentially also be run on any IP
core if it already works most of the time.

It actually uncovered a few more minor bugs in the QPC emulation, too.
So minor they didn't bother anybody for 15 years, but still ;-)

Marcel