Hi Peter,

Did your email system on the Q60 use a TCP/IP stack through an ISA Ethernet Card in the Q60 ISA slot.

I think you said in the QL Forum, that there is a CP2200a in the Q68.

Maybe a more wider solution would be to have more the one ethernet system.

This could cause development issues, but the nagging problem I keep on thinking about is the lack of applications programmes. Having new fast ethernet system is fine, but no browser, no email system...

Could C ported programmes be suitable to run on the proposed system, I wonder...

Regards,

Derek