Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 2:51 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] attachments

On 20 Apr 2014 at 10:14, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

As Marcel (and others) found out to his cost, emails to me with
attachments donĀ“t get through to me on the email address I use for
this list, even when flagged as safe senders in Windows Dead Mail.

Why don't use a proper e-mailer like Thunderbird or Pegasus ?
I recommend Pegasus.

Greetings,  Sjef van de Molengraaf

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.