All involved,

I greatly enjoyed it, and will happily do it again. I also welcome any
further questions people have.

I just got a large order from one of the attendees, for which thank you,
and I am going to treat myself to an ice cream then get to work preparing
packages for shipment.

Dave

Dave Park
Sandy Electronics, LLC