Wolfgang Lenerz schreef op 1/06/2014 9:10:
Hi Dave,

I haven't comented on your question as to which project you should pursue since I feel that I'm not really concerned.

I mostly use emulators nowadays, so new QL hardware that might be produced is not really something that I have much interest in, other than the general interest of a QL aficionado. SoI can't really comment on the individual projects themselves, also because I don't really know enough about them.

However, since the silence to your question here seems to be so deafening, here's just my 2 cents' worth.

First and foremost, I presume that making money isn't your main motivation in undertaking all of these projects, even if yours seems to be a commercial enterprise. If making money is important, then go with whatever promises the most return on your investment....

If not, you might want to go for what either promises the highest fun factor, or can be finished in the least time. That way, you will have a finished product which might help recover some costs, and also something to show to your customers.

HTH

Wolfgang

I second that.
François Van Emelen