I've read everyone's replies, both public and private and I have thought on
them for a while.

If it's a non-QL project, I'll discontinue it and send on the info and
anything I have bought to someone who could take it over. In the case of
the ZX80 cover, I will mail it back to the original sender. Once that space
is cleared, I'll solely focus on the QL hardware I listed above. Having
room to move/breathe will be nice. Also, not spending money on those side
projects will get me back on track with the core projects.

You're right that Sandy isn't a profit-making enterprise. The company
exists only for structure/tax/export/liability reasons, but the plan is
very much to have a zero balance at the end of all the projects.

Dave

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 4:29 AM, François Van Emelen <
francois.vaneme...@telenet.be> wrote:

> Wolfgang Lenerz schreef op 1/06/2014 9:10:
>
>  Hi Dave,
>>
>> I haven't comented on your question as to which project you should pursue
>> since I feel that I'm not really concerned.
>>
>> I mostly use emulators nowadays, so new QL hardware that might be
>> produced is not really something that I have much interest in, other than
>> the general interest of a QL aficionado. SoI can't really comment on the
>> individual projects themselves, also because I don't really know enough
>> about them.
>>
>> However, since the silence to your question here seems to be so
>> deafening, here's just my 2  cents' worth.
>>
>> First and foremost, I presume that making money isn't your main
>> motivation in undertaking all of these projects, even if yours seems to be
>> a commercial enterprise. If making money is important, then go with
>> whatever promises the most return on your investment....
>>
>> If not, you might want to go for what either promises the highest fun
>> factor, or can be finished in the least time. That way, you will have a
>> finished product which might help recover some costs, and also something to
>> show to your customers.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Wolfgang

>>  I second that.