I have recently sent money via bank transfer to the uk twice for the cottages I
used in the holidays. This was free of charge. I needed a IBAN and BIC for
this.
Unfortunately the amount transferred isn't very precise as we can only transfer
euro from here and exchange rate isn't fixed. But this worked ok.
Kind regards
Paul