Morning Norman,

In the midst of all my other problems, I finally had a go at Winback this morning but have run into a problem.

I have changed the FLP1_ in line 1070 to win1_ and I get a not found error. I have also tried "win1_winback_" and " " but still get the same error.

Can you help please?

I am running QPC2 on Windows 8 and have managed to produce a much larger QXL file. The next problem is to get any further.

TIA & Regards,

Peter Fox