This weekend I came across the sad announcement that Dutch programmer Dr. Ir. Carlo Delhez had died a week before. He was only 48. He was a familiar name among Sinclair users. He wrote programs for ZX & QL computers, both commercial and freeware. Among them Coral Basic - an extension bringing SuperBASIC to the ZX81 - and ZX emulators for the QL and PC. His Ungif tool has seen regular use on my systems. He was not a club member nor a regular visitor at meetings but I remember talking to him in Eindhoven briefly, about 20 years ago, a very nice person and full of new ideas.

Our thoughts are with Carlo's family.

Bob
Indeed, thank you for letting us know about this Bob.

Like others have said, I never got to meet him, but have used his software. Such a sadly young age to die.

Dilwyn

-----
No virus found in this message.