Op Sat, 02 Jan 2016 16:46:55 +0100 schreef pjwitte <pjwi...@online.no>:

Traditional seasons' greatings implied..

Recently Windoze 10 has started messing with QPC2: When I put my machine to sleep with QPC2 in fullscreen mode in the background it wakes up with QPC2 in a catatonic state: No display, no response.

Anyone suffering the same? Any known remedies?

Per

I have had the same problem with W$7 but not recently.
Having QPC2 open full screen (windowed) could have been a factor.
I now always buttonise QPC2 before letting W$ fall asleep or slumber, which is also more energy efficient.

I also did find that having the keyboard set to SMSQ/E in the config screen doesn't agree well with sleep mode. When W$ is then woken the change is that the QPC2 keys produce rubbish, then the only solution is to kill QPC2. When set to WINDOWS keys this is not the case.

I have no experience with W$10, yet.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/