From: "inkub...@tiscali.it" <inkub...@tiscali.it>
Sent: ‎04/‎12/‎2016 14:53
To: "ql-us...@q-v-d.com" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] smsqeXXX_binaries

Il 04/12/2016 10.21, Derek Stewart ha scritto:

> Both versions:
SMSQ/E Gold, SMSQ/E 256 Colours need a Super/Gold Card to run.

 But are
there somebody (except me) who is using SMSQ/E on a real-QL or Aurora
system, instead of only on emulators?

My system is as follows:
 -
Aurora
 - SuperGoldCard
 - 1 FDD ED (Mitsubishi)
 - Qubide with 2 HDD
 -
SuperHermes
 - PC keyboard (connected to SH)
 - serial mouse (connected
to SH)

 There is a big bug in SMSQ/E versions for Aurora (also I think
for QL+(S)GC) higher than 2.91
 DD Floppy disks are not read/written

Only HD and ED floppy disks works

 This is a big handicap especially
for retro-compatibility with older floppy interfaces.

 Andrea

Con Smart 3 Giga a 9 euro/4 sett navighi veloce, chiami e invii SMS dal tuo
smartphone verso tutti i fissi e mobili in Italia. Passa a Tiscali Mobile!
http://casa.tiscali.it/mobile/