Derek Stewart wrote:
> I have had a Minipro TL866CS for a long time and works very well.
>
> It does have problems with very old eproms, not being in the Eprom
> Programmer Database.

Yes, I had to disable the "ID check" flag to read one of my old EPROMS
and haven't tried to burn one yet. Might try this evening just for
fun, but a 10-pack of EEPROMs is somewhere on its way between here and
China, so I probably don't need those going forward anyway ;-)

Read out the some GAL16V8s and burned some ATTINY chips so far, all
worked flawlessly. So far I'm a really happy camper with this thing.

Cheers, Marcel