Op 8/09/2017 om 19:59 schreef Daniel Baum via Ql-Users:
Hi all,

I am trying to get my head around EasyPtr (again).

I have been playing with the new ability to create resizable windows. This
turns out to be not terribly difficult, and I was able to create a
resizable version of the calculator from Norman Dunbar's tutorial without
suffering too much.

However, creating a freely resizable version of QBase is dependent on being
able to read the size of the newly resized window.and its components. I
have been unable to find any obvious way to do this.

Does anyone know how this is accomplished?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi,

Dilwyn have explained this in 'SCALING IN EASYPTR 4'. Can't remember the name of the file. Have a look at his website.

François Van Emelen