On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users <
ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

> Well, the code only has the right timing from ROM as RAM is usually
> slower. Same would be true for MDV code.

​That'll stop being true when we copy ROM to 32 bit wide RAM. ;)

​However, I'm asking mainly for Issue 8, which runs the internal logic at 8
MHz.  It has a minimal amount of faster internal DRAM to allow IO and video
to work, and a larger amount of "external" DRAM that mirrors the internal
RAM where that's useful.​ The external RAM is optional, so people don't
need to pay for it if they don't want to, eg: if they're using a (S)GC. It
would be nice to know how to adjust the timing - even if by successive
approximation - until network and microdrives function correctly.

--
Dave Park
d...@sinclairql.com