On 26 July 2018 at 13:24, Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users <
ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

> Has anybody got the source code to the SUB device? It does this kind
> of substitutions.

I remember having done a disassembly some years ago. Will look when the
temperature here drops to non-tropical levels (it's now 35C :( ).

> > Another solution would be to make the DIR command 'substitution-aware' so
> > it would recognise a substituted device and act accordingly.
>
> But then you have to do the same for QPAC2, QMenu, ...

Agreed. Wouldn't it be great if we would only see the names of the files
within a subdirectory and not the subdirectories themselves every time? But
I expect that this might break some other programs as well...

Jan.

--
*Jan Bredenbeek* | Hilversum, NL | j...@bredenbeek.net