Thierry Godefroy wrote:

> Here are two new photos (full resolution, untouched: 30Mb each !) in DNG
> format, with and without scan lines doubling:
> http://qdos.free.fr/images/Q60-1960x1024.dng

Many thanks for taking a highres picture. It is nice to get the screen
filled, still single pixels can not be distinguished in every area. The
picture is significantly clearer on my 1024x768 monitor using the "black
bar" CPLD workaround. Hard to tell what I'd actually prefer, unless I try.

I have been generating 1024x768 @ 60 Hz DVI/HDMI directly from $5 FPGA
with only moderate overclocking, maybe that leads to a better Q60
solution one day. At the moment I still struggle with manual BGA soldering.