Hi Jan,
>>> The code for the Q68 is also the one users of Qimsi Gold or Qzero (if
>>> there are any) should use - it is the same code for all three machines.
>>
>> Surely there are Qzero users ;-) More than a handful already.
>
> ;-)
>
> I'm a bit curious about the SER1 connector on the QLBase board. It's a
> 10-pin header. Does that mean that it's fully wired, i.e. including
> RTS/CTS lines?

I have indeed added CTS, so a slower machine can stop the Qzero from
sending. The RTS line is just fake though - my hope is that a Qzero is
always fast enough to handle 115200 Baud.

The connector is prepared so you can use a standard male D-Sub with
ribbon cable for SER. I had the printed schematics and placeplan in
Dormagen, but forget to give them to you. Shall send by personal email.

All the best
Peter