I suggest the following :

1. An extra option be added to all voting papers - 'None of the above'

or

2. Don't vote, the government will get in !

or

3. The slightest hint from anyone that they *want* to be a politician should
automatically debar them from ever being one.

Q. How can you tell when a politician is lying ?
A. Their lips move.

Q. How many politicians does it take to wallpaper a room ?
A. One - if you slice it thinly enough.

Did anyone see the 'fake' book cover for the American Elections (Florida
division) where someone had done a very impressive 'Voting for Dummies' book
cover ?

Quick, I need to mention QL in order to get on topic (:o), what can I do ?

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----