Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

> On 14 Dec 2000, at 9:57, Norman Dunbar wrote:
>
> > Quick, I need to mention QL in order to get on topic (:o), what can I do ?
> Just say that there never will be a .. for dummies book about the
> QL - because no QLer is a dummy!!
>
> Wolfgang

UMM don't jump to that conclusion just yet, I just spent two nights
trying to get xchange to print out my Xmas card envelopes, finally
realized the printer driver port setting was set to  NONE, one finger
press too many at some point.

All the best - Bill ( red faced, humble, speaking to absolutely no one
that can speak back, this is a sort of atonement, I might resurrect ego
by Xmas)