In article <002701c0674e$edacaac0$db065cc3@default>, Dilwyn Jones
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Malcolm Cadman wrote:

>>... I see that you gave it the most interesting name that you could
>>think of :-) "other" ...

>He he, it started off as a pair of pages, one for my commercial
>(Q-Celt) programs publicity, the other to download my freeware
>programs. Then a few other programs crept in, and I made a page in a
>hurry to take them and with great foresight called it 'other.html'
>
>May change it one day...

Lets hope that you do :-) ... I am sure that brain can come up with some
meaningful names.

>Meantime, hope someone is actually downloading all the stuff I've put
>on my website.

I am thinking of having a another look this weekend.  I have just got
the revised version of Turbo from Dave Gilham.  One of my programs now
goes through with no errors, yet more warnings.

One of the errors removed is the ability to deal with the 'recol'
command.

>Does anyone know how to get the statistics for how much space you've
>used of the 50MB allocation? I'm a bit worried about going over the
>limit and getting charged for the privilidge! If there's a lot of
>space left (and short of adding up the lengths of all the files on
>there...yuk... I don't really know how!) I may put a lot more QL
>software there as it's quite compact. I seem to be amassing a great
>deal of QL freeware at the moment as I finish the emulators CD.

Probably your ISP has got a way of giving you the total space used and
the space still free.

A simple way on your own machine would be to keep all the HTML pages,
GIF's, files, etc, that make up your site; in one folder and look at the
size of the folder.

I find the latter works fine for me ...

--
Malcolm Cadman