Try my web site, address below. It has lists of QL traders, a page of
links to other QL-related web sites and even some free software to
download, although several of the programs are too large to run on a
basic 128K memory QL. If your QL only has microdrives, I would urge
you to get a floppy disk drive system, as cartridges are hard to
obtain these days and few traders will supply software on microdrive
cartridges.

My site also has details of the user group Quanta, which will give you
a monthly newsletter and a helpline for about £14 per year. They also
organise little QL shows (they call them Workshops) in Britain from
time to time (next one in Portslade near Brighton on 4th March) -
these shows are always great fun and there's always bargains to be had
there!

You'll find QLers (as we call ourselves) are a pretty helpful bunch,
always willing to help each other out. I hope you'll carry on
comntributing to this group!

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]