In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

He ... he, cute :-)

Following this thread I seem to have been one of the lucky ones and
received the QL Today disk OK and in perfect condition.  No problem with
the software.  Only that the version of Turbo has already moved on to
4.5 from 4.4, yet that can't be helped, and is all to the good.

--
Malcolm Cadman