In article <000b01c09be2$38d485a0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Peter S Tillier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi Peter !

Nice to hear from you again :-)

I find Win 95 is more stable, and Win 98 is more sensitive to getting
its DDL's in a twist; amongst other things.  OK when its working !

NT is the most stable, we run our network at school on that - although
it does need a technician support service to keep it all going.

Getting back on topic - how is QPC2 v2 on Win 98 or later and/or NT ?

--
Malcolm Cadman