On 21 Feb 01, at 0:23, Mills wrote:

>   I come from part of Surrey called Elmbridge, I have noticed an ex-QL
> company called PCML from Esher, does anybody know anything about them.
>   Thank you for downloading HB.
>
>                          Yours Tarquin Mills
PCML were round the back of Sandown Racecourse (I think their address was Royal Mills).
They made Disk Drive interfaces and memory expansion.
They also sold software but I am not sure if it was their own.
Their adverts appeard circa 1986 in QL World but although they
remained in the list of hardware suppliers for some time adverts for
their products ceased within a short time.
I cannon find them in the current phone book - not entirely
surprising.

Tony Gordon