Hi folks,

I'm a computer enthusiast from Germany. I know the Sinclair QL since the
very beginning. My brother bought one around 1984. Back in that time I used to
have a laser VZ200. Later I got an BBC B model some time later an PC 486.
Now I work at a software company (producing a java framework, GOA).
My main business is to help people getting started with our Products.
Most of the times I work with PC's and UNIX Servers. At home I use an
Acorn RISC PC (with Stron ARM). This is an excelent machine.
Now I wanted to go back to the roots so I wondered if I could get the
QL from my brother back to work. I also own an stripped of QL without
some of the main chips inside. It lacks of the CPU (this I got in my Desk)
and the main components. Now for my Questions.
Could someone help me on what to buy (or what not to buy) what documents
to read at first and so on. The QL from my brother is a naked machine
without extra memory or disks.

Thanks a lot

Wolfgang
Alles unter einem Dach: Informationen, Fun, E-Mails. Bei WEB.DE: http://web.de