I always think we all have a perverse sens of fun to still use QL when
(computer) world change evry couple of year

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dave Westbury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mardi 13 mars 2001 17:21
À : ql-users
Objet : Re: [ql-users] QL Graphical Browser

On the topic of a QL web browser, with so many going over to QPC2 ;-( ,
isn't it
only going to be Q40/60, GF and maybe SGC+SuperHermes users that would have
any
real interest? I could understand the interest in a mail program using Jon's
TCP/IP on QPC2 but the thought of someone running a windows
application/emulator
to run a QL web browser seems a bit perverse (...um, yes I think that is the
word I would use ;-)

Regards,
Dave.