I for one would certainly use it with QPC and I don't think it perverse to try and move more
away from windows. For me it's development would be the deciding factor on buying a
Q40/60.

Cheers
Malcolm

Dave Westbury wrote:
004301c0abda$b3a61480$0acf7ad5@default">
Phoebus wrote:
Whoever does a QL browser please note.
Just wondering *That's for Dave Westbury*... would it be possible to make
an extension out of your Photon program that could be used elsewhere too?

It can be used from SuperBASIC (or compiled) or used as a Thing. You can launch
(emit?) as many photons as you like, so hopefully this should make it easier for
Web browsing over TCP/IP.

On the topic of a QL web browser, with so many going over to QPC2 ;-( , isn't it
only going to be Q40/60, GF and maybe SGC+SuperHermes users that would have any
real interest? I could understand the interest in a mail program using Jon's
TCP/IP on QPC2 but the thought of someone running a windows application/emulator
to run a QL web browser seems a bit perverse (...um, yes I think that is the
word I would use ;-)

Regards,
Dave.