Hi all,

> http://www.amiga.com  So the world may know...

I just followed this link. It appears you can buy an Amiga for about
80-150UKP, depending on the configuration. What about porting SMSQ/E to
that, and getting a next generation QL compatible for about 200-250 UKP? (I
know there's a QDOS compatible system for it.) Could this actually be done,
or am I just being silly and ignorant?

BTW. does Motorola actually still make the 68XXX processor, or is there just
an enormous stock in a warehouse somewhere that people are buying chips
from? Coming from the Mac world, I tend to look on them as being a bit
antediluvian.

DB