> Is no-one else getting emails from Marcus Detwiller obviously destined
> for ql-user, but arriving in my inbox.

I got a couple. Probably more... not checked yet.
Sometimes this happens... it's bad... very bad...

It can lead to a mail overload as each message sent to the list bounces
back, which then gets propogated to the list which bounces back... etc.

I've seen that happen before, on a different list.

> Does anyone know his email so we can stop this....

Only the list admin casn block the mails...
(The list should have a filter mechanism to prevent this kinda thing)