Hi Bojan,

> Why not just buy a used AT case? I sold one of mine for cca. £8...

Why not. But even a new AT cases are often quite cheap. I recently saw one
for about UKP 20 including power supply.

> Another question, AFAIK AT and ATX power supplies have different
> connectors for the mainboard. Where exactly does Q40 get power
>from? Some of the "I/O" connectors?

A harddisk power connector. Smaller and cheaper than the usual mainboard
connectors. For a Q40 or Q60 the current is much smaller than for a PC
mainboard, so why bother with the PC mainboard connector. The other
advantage is that harddisk power connectors are the same for AT and ATX.

All the best

Peter